Sweeeeeet! I thought it would interest you to know that I've been using something I picked up on your blog ages ago. When I leave JJ at school rather than saying "be good" I tell him to be kind.
It's a lovely way to focus his thoughts, if only for a few moments. I really agreed that saying "be good" suggests he isn't already good. Thanks for that. Might nick Margot's song too! Love Alicia
I try to avoid the "be good" too. I'm so happy that you are putting it in practice and that it is working for you! btw, what's your address? (you can email it to me jenkmoonbeam@yahoo.ca)
Matilda and Owen are learning the song too. I showed the beaux parents, explaining this would be their future belle petite fille, they seemed suitably impressed ;)
Sweeeeeet!
ReplyDeleteI thought it would interest you to know that I've been using something I picked up on your blog ages ago. When I leave JJ at school rather than saying "be good" I tell him to be kind.
It's a lovely way to focus his thoughts, if only for a few moments. I really agreed that saying "be good" suggests he isn't already good. Thanks for that.
ReplyDeleteMight nick Margot's song too!
Love Alicia
I try to avoid the "be good" too. I'm so happy that you are putting it in practice and that it is working for you! btw, what's your address? (you can email it to me jenkmoonbeam@yahoo.ca)
DeleteMatilda and Owen are learning the song too. I showed the beaux parents, explaining this would be their future belle petite fille, they seemed suitably impressed ;)
ReplyDeletexxx