Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Travels: Where Would You Live?

I invite you to dream...

If you could pick a spot in the world. Anywhere. Where would you live for a year?


Assume that money and job (all the adult stuff) isn't of concern.
You can also divide your year in two different locations (or even three).






3 comments:

  1. Ok, I love this question. I would have to divide it up.

    1. Ottawa. For obvious reasons.
    2. A Finnish island. A time to retreat and be with nature and my little family.
    3. Berlin. I love Berlin, I love German culture, I would really like to get my German up to scratch.

    Thank you for the invitation to dream. Now you have to tell us you choices please :)

    Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a tough one! Nothing is carved in stone, but these days here's where I'm thinking (it's really vague, I know):
      -An island (maybe on the Pacific side)
      -A European city (not London nor Paris). Berlin would be grand (so we can be in Berlin together!, but also because it's a fabulous city)
      xox

      Delete
  2. Rich and I daydream about this all the time! Well, actually more along the lines of if we won the lottery, where would be buy properties in the world. Assuming work was no obstacle...Likely somewhere in England because I can cast a wide net and visit Europe! I actually love London, but perhaps a smaller city near London. Perhaps Cambridge or Oxford, so I could take some university courses and say I attended Cambridge university! They are also cute towns.

    I also would like to live somewhere near the sea. I love the sea. Caribbean, Mediterranean, Pacific, Atlantic...all have vastly different voices, but they all sing to my soul when I'm near them. Perhaps it's because I was born in a coastal country ;)

    ReplyDelete