Friday, August 19, 2011

Morning Dew

My summer holiday has come to an end.
How was it? Well, better than expected. The first few weeks were long and tiring, but I eventually got into a rhythm.  Margot is a lot of work. I didn't nap much. Gone are those glory days of afternoon siestas. I read less than I would have liked. My Bilberry Tweed Shawl didn't "advance" very much. Yoga practice sneaked in when Margot napped. I grocery shopped quite a bit, especially in the morning between wake-up and a.m. nap.

12-15 months is a good age. So much is happening! Margot is quite entertaining and a joy to be around. Generally, she is a happy little girl. Vibrant. Lively. Expressive. That's Margot!

Favourite morning activity

Dangerous spot to be sitting.

Messy eater!


1 comment:

  1. Seems like you made the most of it. But small kids are full on, full time work. Still, I tell myself there are stages to life. I have had lots of time to devote to myself and my own projects, and I know I'll get that time again. In the course of a lifetime, a couple of years devoted to my kids hardly seems a chore. In some ways it's another project - sometimes frustrating but ultimately joyous. And I can't wait for the time when I can share projects with them. Their own or mine. Bx

    ReplyDelete