I'm unmotivated.
I have no desire to do yoga.
My last practice was on Sunday August 21st. and it was fantastic!
I don't really know what is going on this week... Perhaps it's because I started teaching and my mind is elsewhere.
I shouldn't be too harsh on myself. It isn't my style.
I agree with you. You shouldn't be too harsh on yourself. I don't know much about yoga but it must be like so many activities (writing...?) if you're not in the right frame of mind then trying to make yourself do something will not work. There are some days when I can't fix my mind to anything, and I feel rubbish about it, and myself. And then some days everything falls into place. But how dull would it be if every day was the same? Hope the start of the school year is going well... Much love x
ReplyDeleteNo need to berate yourself. There's a lot going on. I'm sure you will gently steer yourself back to your practice when life settles down a bit. In the meantime, knit! It's sort of like a meditation, right??
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you!
:)
It's okay Jen! It's been a hard week, so you should give yourself permission to be a little bit off. A knitting club session will help!
ReplyDeleteSarah xox
Thank you for your kind words.
ReplyDelete