In the mornings, between Margot's breakfast and her nap (so roughly from 8:30-9:30 a.m.) I go for my daily stroll with Margot. I have a few route options, which is really lovely. I like having choices when walking. It's all about making decisions. I remember a friend once sharing with me that when arriving to a fork on a woodsy path, she always chose the one that seemed the less traveled.
I have always enjoyed walking and it's actually my favourite mode of transport. But with my sweet Margot, my walks are limited. She can only stand so much being strapped in her stroller. So, they average 45 minutes. Without fail, she always gets restless. (
with exasperation) Oh Margot!
 |
| Margot not looking too impressed. What a life! |
|
 |
| Reading. Or rather, flipping pages. Margot's favourite pastime in the stroller. |
|
 |
| A little snack. I never leave the house without a few slices of whole wheat bread. |
O's not so keen on the pushchair. In fact we hardly ever use it anymore, he goes in the back pack or on his little bike that we push around. But let him loose from either and he goes crazy when you try to put him back. Margot has food and books, everything you need, so I really don't see why she should have any reason to complain! xxx
ReplyDeleteYah, sounds like Margot has it rough! What a life indeed.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a sweet Sunday, enjoying the absolutely glorious weather!
xoxo