Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kissing Winter Goodbye?

Well, the sun is shining; the birds are singing; the grass is peaking from under the snow. Can it be? Is it possible that a new season is under way?

Before we kiss Winter goodbye, here's a reminder of how fun it can be
:










But also how cold and unfriendly it sometimes is:




I hope this is the last time you see me with my white and black coat, black snow pants and red tuque which I have adorned on every walk this season:



3 comments:

  1. Bah, you can't convince me all that beautiful snow is no fun... however I expect you and everyone else to believe me, when I say that summer in the south of France is horridly hot.

    Or have I got mixed up somewhere...?

    p.s. I love that black and white coat, I have fond memories of seeing it in person :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it's starting to show its age… but I still love it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't checked in in a while. Always lovely to see your family enjoying life. See you in a couple of weeks!!

    ~n.
    xo

    ReplyDelete