Tuesday, March 24, 2015

To Inspire: A Spring Manifesto

Yes, I know, our Family Manifesto looks awfully similar (identical!?)  to Winter's (or last year's), but I think it's important that we are reminded of a few focus areas throughout the months. I like having goals and this encourages us to go out and play as a family.


I will also share my own goals for Spring:
(You'll quickly note that they are mostly focused on my physical well-being, but that's what I need and want now): 
-Sign up for a 5km - done! May 23rd is the day - and train 3x a week.
-Try something new. Last Summer, it was cello. This Spring, it's Modern Dance (although it's not quite new as I have taken a class more than 12 years ago)
-Finish knitting my poncho so I can enjoy wearing it on walks!
-Keep up my daily yoga practice.

What are your plans for Spring? (either individual or as a family)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are full of spring energy!! Very cool that you're doing dance too. Can't wait to hear more. As you know we don't really do ordered planning but there'll be stuff. There's Saperlipopette, there's a 40th birthday weekend celebration, there'll be walks, aperitifs, trips to the park, you know, stuff. Where you have manifestos, we have stuff! And nonsense ;) Stuff and nonsense, that pretty much sums us up.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring really is a celebration of movement - dance and yoga and running, phew! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete