Hello apples!
Here's why I love autumn:
-Wearing hats, scarves and sweaters.
-Crisp air and cool cheeks.
-Weekend walks in the woods.
-Rainy days as an excuse to knit, drink tea and read.
-Apples.
Here's why I don't love autumn:
-Dark late afternoons.
-Wearing proper shoes.
Beautiful photos. I love apples too. And handmade knits :) xxx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful pictures...
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm apples. Hoorah to jumpers and slippers and hats. Booooooo to constant rain, it's started here already. We have to walk to JJ's school, it's not far but far enough to get soaked. But rain does mean puddles! (and approach shoes??!!)
ReplyDeleteLove Alicia xx
Hey!! Where do you guys go for this and are we picking our own pumpkins together this year?
ReplyDeleteWe went to the Log Cabin Orchard in Greely. It's a bit of a hike and the 'wagon-ride' was pretty funny as we could have walked faster to the orchard, but it was a fun experience.
ReplyDeleteYeah let's get pumpkins this year! At potager eardley. Set a date with Jen! ciao.
Sounds lovely! :) Will check it out and can't wait for pumpkins for the punk-in's!
ReplyDelete