Saturday, September 1, 2012

A New Month!

Finally!! September is here! August felt like an everlasting month... I'm ready for a soon-new season. We had a real summer this year: warm, sunny, cloudless skies. Lazy hazy summer days. I'm ready for something new.

Margot at the rock beach, sporting her favourite summer shoes:




Sunday morning pancakes:



Margot's favourite activity at Little Owls Dayhome:



August was the month of:
-the waiting...and the happy arrival of Baby Asher (Margot's Parham cousin)
-Our 8th (!) wedding anniversary on August 21st.
-my return to work.
-tons of cherry tomatoes in the garden.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And congratulations on becoming an Asher aunt!

    I loved that blue dress with a heart, as previously worn by Elise, Amélie and Matilda. Pre-loved, I think that's the term people use.

    I also love September. For me September will bring some letter-writing ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I spent ages last night trying to find your blog and was so pleased I found it. Lovely to read what you've been up to. We celebrated our 10th anniversary on 17th August :-)
    Margot is a real stunner, she looks cheeky too. Let me know all your news xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the blue heart dress :) And oh my goodness I can't believe I missed your anniversary! So sorry!

    September's a great month. Lovely weather before autumn sets in. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy getting outside with Asher for much of it!

    ReplyDelete