Autumn is around the corner and I'm ready for shorter days, rainy afternoons and cloudy skies. I'm also ready for letter-writing days, tea-drinking afternoons and being more creative!
My mind these days is about celebration of seasons. Remember how that was one of my spiritual goals for 2011? I now have time and interest to search for a planned Fall Equinox event. If I can't find anything, then I'll create my own celebration! I want Margot to embrace the seasons with an appreciation for nature, a moment of gratefulness and a fun creative spark.
MY CREATIVE SPARK:
Fed up with those birthday bags where a present is in hidden under all those useless tissue papers, I decided to make birthday presents more personal, artistically-pleasing and fun by carefully wrapping them in pages from yoga magazines/calendars/brochures.
Since quite a bit of thought goes into choosing a present, I believe that wrapping it should take as much care and love.
I feel exactly the same about rainy days :) And Fanf also wraps presents using bits of magazines. What I have started doing is getting the minibeasts to draw on a large roll of plain white paper (which we were given with Matilda's easel) I then cut it up to make wrapping paper. Bxxx
ReplyDelete