Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food on a Winter's Day

I recently purchased The Soup Sisters Cookbook (please see my previous post about my Winter Manifesto).

I like that the soups are organized by seasons.



 Yesterday I made a batch of Pasta and Bean soup. (batch - I love that word!) It was yummy and wholesome. A success!


On the subject of food, here's what Margot can't get enough of these days:
-steamed brocoli
-pasta (with olive oil & butter)
-humus (on its own or with cherry tomatoes)



a new weekend afternoon snack: popcorn (without salt or butter) 

Being quite dramatic, eating pasta with her hands! Yum... So good, so good!

Tasting hot chocolate after a cold walk outside


Margot and Simon have been exploring the outdoors together and having a blast!






1 comment:

  1. Soup recipe please, looks good and thick :q

    Margot likes all the same foods as Owen! He also loves chocolate, but we perhaps won't mention the C word to Margot just yet... ;)

    We'll have a go at corrupting her to our decadent French ways when she makes it over here.

    Hehehe

    xxx

    ReplyDelete