Summer Musings
Hey Jen,When I try to play the videos, it says they're private. But no doubt they are ADORABLE!Hope all is well with you. Sorry I missed knitting last weekend.
It should work now ;)p.s By the way, yes, I am a bit obsessed by tree pose.
Soooo cute x) And so impressive!!! Bravo Margot xxx
I love how in the second movie she uses the "I'm not listening" technique to avoid tree-pose. She's gorgeous!
She can even swing the dragon's tail!!
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteWhen I try to play the videos, it says they're private. But no doubt they are ADORABLE!
Hope all is well with you. Sorry I missed knitting last weekend.
It should work now ;)
ReplyDeletep.s By the way, yes, I am a bit obsessed by tree pose.
Soooo cute x) And so impressive!!! Bravo Margot xxx
ReplyDeleteI love how in the second movie she uses the "I'm not listening" technique to avoid tree-pose. She's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe can even swing the dragon's tail!!
ReplyDelete