Today is Mother's Day and I wish a lovely day to all my friends who are mothers.
I hope you had a few moments of relaxation, drinking tea and reading.
I apologize to all my readers that I haven't been posting recently. I need to find a "direction" to my blog. And I think I might have an idea... stay tuned ;)
| This is what Margot looked like at the end of our "hike" this morning |
Are you sure you didn't just clone Margot? And did you go and get her from the bridge or is she still kneeling there forlorn? Is that what you meant by a few moments of relaxation, leaving your daughter on a bridge? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, I'm sure you're every bit as good at this mothering lark as you are at being a friend. That's very.
Kisses to you xxx
p.s. always tuned, and now more than ever!