Taking those moments to listen to the bird, pick up sticks and double-track has become our reality.
This path was lovely (number 30 on the map) as it was really wide (and also really hilly) and there were no crazy mountain bikes allowed. The trees were big and the woods felt friendly.
| Margot's hands were cold, so I gave her my arm warmers. |
| Life is so big at a child's eye-view. |
I decided to have an "Earth Day" resolution this year. Why not? Mine is to be even more conscious of the everyday products I use and buy (shampoo, soap, cleaning products, etc.) I am already aware of certain chemicals that I need to avoid and most of the hygiene products I buy are free of animal testing and do not contain chemicals. But I want to make that extra effort (even if it means splurging an extra 2 dollars) so that the products in my bathroom and under my sink don't have a list of ingredients that I can't pronounce.
Simon said that his Earth Day resolution is not to eat as much meat. I can live with that.
I didn't even know it was Earth Day, so thank you for enlightening me! I feel I too should make a resolution... xxx
ReplyDelete