Thursday, April 19, 2012
A New Year
My 35th Birthday was on a Monday this year. A pretty average day. I don't consider 35 to be a milestone, perhaps because I already feel in my mid-30's. And it feels like a good spot to be.
So, I have no crazy stories to share. No baby grand piano. No surprise trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming (to be a student on Yoga Today, of course!) or weekend in San Fran.
34 was a good year. One word to describe it: stability. No huge changes, no big crisis, not a lot of "movement". Sometimes it's good to have years like that.
Things that make me happy these days:
-letters from friends.
-tea.
-just sitting in my garden and enjoying the sunshine.
-knitting.
-Margot quietly playing in a corner.
Labels:
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The older I get the more I enjoy just sitting. The moment of calm to simply be. Happy birthday my lovely, all the best people turn 35 this year ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Jen! I hope that this coming year brings you even more happiness.
ReplyDelete