I lost my voice! As a teacher, my voice is my most precious instrument. Oh, how I miss it and how I wish I didn't take it for granted (why is it that we often take for granted body parts until they fail us?). I have been drinking a lot of water and savoring spoonfuls of honey. And it feels better today.
Margot is ill. She has a little bit of everything: runny nose, cough, mild fever, restless nights, and I'm sure the aches and pains we get as adults when we are feeling under the weather. There's nothing much I can do. It breaks my heart to see my little sprite in such a state.
And to top it all off, Simon has a cold, too.
Welcome to our house!
Gggrrrr to all germs in the Parham-Canteau vicinity. And come back soon Jen's voice, you make the world a brighter place. All love, Bex xxx
ReplyDeleteParham-Khouri even! Sorry, I didn't mean to mix and match us. Parham-Canteau would be especially weird... ;) xxx
ReplyDelete