I have always despised November. It's a dead month: grey skies, rain, cold winds, and dark...oh, so dark, and it only gets worse until mid-December. I have observed, from reading my numerous past journals, that November is the month when I feel the most confused, disoriented (what should I do with my life?) and reflective. It's often the time of year when I actively want to change something in my life; for instance, toying with becoming a vegetarian, embarking on a meditation journey, or going on a brisk wake-up walk at 6am. As if!
However, this year, November feels different. I feel energized, motivated and light (!) Perhaps it's because of the sheer amount of work I have as the semester draws to an end. More work = less time to think. Or perhaps it's because the weather has been so glorious these past two weeks. Or maybe even because I have plans on the calendar. I think it's a combination of all three.
So far, so good.
 |
| Margot is a funny one! She's the one who wanted the broccoli stalk. |
Well, as the French say, only an idiot never changes their mind. And obviously you're no idiot ;) What plans do you have??? Do tell... xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear this November is treating you well. Margot is HILARIOUS as a bucket-lady!
ReplyDelete