Saturday, November 26, 2011

Random November Moments

I can't believe November is almost over! It really came and went. Yourrah!

But before we begin, let me introduce you to Margot's twin: sweet, calm and gentle Marguerite:


And now, here's a dose of the real munchkin:

Exploring the world upside down. Seeing the world in a different perspective is encouraged.


Digging into the hummus container. Very serious stuff.


Showing off her new superwoman skills. I would like to believe that she is inspired by my yoga practice.


Trying out a new mode of transportation in museums. Goodbye stroller! Hello super seat!




 Look at those big cheeks!

Little Miss Chatterbox skyping with her Grandparents. Watch this. It's hilarious!




Oh, and Ottawa/Gatineau was greeted with the first snowfall of the season on Wednesday morning:

And we also went to the Ottawa Santa Claus Parade. Now that's festive! (In know, I know... what happened to: "nothing festive before December 1st?) I never understood why Santa Clause Parades were always in November. Now I know: because the weather is milder. Is that it?


And guess who we saw across the street during the parade? Find Jason and Noa.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that video just made me laugh and laugh!! :D I could hear mum and dad laughing on the computer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snow! I want snow. Margot is a sparkling little performer. Wonder where she gets that from ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. in the "big cheeks" picture you both look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A conversationalist!! Love it! P.S. Jen, I'm having trouble putting off Christmassy thoughts too but it's ok. Yesterday was the first Sunday of advent AND I saw Santa on Saturday (he must have headed up the line after the Aylmer parade). I figure if Santa's already on the move, it's alright. Plus, he needs to know I've been a good girl ALL year.

    ReplyDelete