But you know what I realized? It allows me to glance away from the computer screen or the papers I'm marking and smile. Breathe and smile. A moment just for me.
The pictures that I chose were the one of Margot with her yellow rain suit on a beach in les Iles-de-la-Madeleine (see July post) and this family shot:
| Windy and cold day in Souris, PEI. Singing Pebbles Beach |
Here's another recent picture of the three of us at the apple orchard:
I know exactly what you mean. I always thought it was a bit naff and swore I'd never do it but like you say it actually gives you a huge amount of pleasure. My laptop and my phone both have mini-beast screen savers. And hell if you're a member of a gorgeous little family like yours why not show-off about it a little bit ;) xxx
ReplyDelete