Friday, September 23, 2016

New Winds...

A new season has arrived and thus, a fitting time to announce that I'm taking a hiatus from blogging. Since 2011, I have shared my life: the ordinary and the special. I truly enjoyed reading your comments and sharing my stories and pictures with you. I feel like at this time in my life, I need to take a break.
Instead of keeping you (and myself) in limbo, I have chosen to say goodbye for now. Rest assured that it will not be forever. I will reappear on the Blogsphere someday…

Now, for the EXCITING news: Simon has decided to create a part deux of his blog. I invite and encourage you to read his weekly postings. I'm sure they'll be entertaining and quirky at times. I will probably be a guest contributor :)
His new blog is titled: Tough Cookies Hintonburg: http://toughcookieshintonburg.blogspot.ca
His blog will reflect our "new" urban lifetsyle and I'm sure there'll be lots of Margot stories and pictures of our experiences.

See you on Tough Cookies!
Jen xox

2 comments:

  1. Bye bye Jen... for now! Thanks for all the wonderful and quirky words and thoughts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayonara Pieds Nus...until next time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete