Monday, February 22, 2016

On the Chickadee Trail

Hello faithful readers! Thanks for hanging in and being patient while I was on hiatus.

January was a busily crazy month! I don't really want to revisit it.
February has been busily crazy as well, but manageable…
I hope March is simply busy (minus the crazy).
And, by June, my life should be smooth sailing :)

I know you are all waiting anxiously to read about my Winter Manifesto. Alas! There is none this year. However, I'm hoping to jot one down for Spring (its content will probably be quite similar to previous ones).

Sunday morning, we enjoyed a family walk on the Chipmunk Trail (aka The Chickadee Trail). This was our first walk of 2016! I can't believe how long we've waited before hitting the trails!

We have treaded the paths of the Chipmunk Trail before.

I love revisiting familiar trails. There's something calming and comforting about knowing what to expect …and to not get lost!

Margot first started off putting bird seeds on her cat:
Can you find the Chickadee?
hint: the bird likes blue



Then, she placed the seeds on her mitt:


And finally, bravely,directly in her hand:



A chickadee in flight:


4 comments:

  1. You got snow! So jealous. It's 20° here, where did winter go??? Lovely to see you back. Must try and be inspired to do the same... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks frosty, but bright and lovely!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I was thinking I'd been remiss in checking in on your blog and turns out I didn't miss a post! Whew!! Glad you see you all enjoying the outdoors. Margot is adorable with the little bird in her hand! And that fly-by shot of the bird...what are the chances??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asher would love this trail! We'll have to take you guys when you come over.

      Delete