Reasons Why I Love April:
- April = fresh and lively!
- It's finally starting to feel like Spring.
- It's a busy month, which includes the performances Antigone and Easter.
- The semester is coming to an end.
- It's the month of my b-day!
My Spring Family Manifesto has been on the fridge since the "real" Spring.
One new experience: Omega Park
Daily family hug - that's a nice idea. We have a big pile up hug on Matilda's bed before bedtime but that does't include Nell. Probably best for her own safety. But perhaps we should try and find a moment for everyone to get involved. Logistically tricky in terms of time and space though!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of Margot and the deer. The deer looks like it's smiling. And looks like Margot took the photos of you...
xxx
It was actually Simon who was taking the pictures of me while I was driving. (Sshhhh, we won't tell him that you thought it was Margot)
Deletexox
Aaahh, I was confused because they were taken from the back seat. No offense intended - I only asked because they were so good, I was going to congratulate Margot! Bx
DeleteI love that you wrote your spring family manifesto on a BRIGHT GREEN piece of paper :)
ReplyDeleteI'm such a good photographer no one knows I'm there. Hello? HELLO?
ReplyDelete