Friday, March 14, 2014

Small Treats

"One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats"
                                                                              -Iris Murdoch

Have you ever walked into a bakery in the morning? (Bex, you don't need to answer that question!). After dropping off Margot at school, I decided to treat myself to a pain au chocolat. (I could live off pains au chocolat!) As I stepped into the bakery, the smell of freshly baked bread enveloped me and I left with a baguette, 2 croissants and 2 pains au chocolat. My Friday treat. Yum… and yep, I shared with Simon (who is working from home today).

Can you find Margot's snow cake? (hint: bottom shelf)

1 comment:

  1. There's a good reason why Iris Murdoch is one of my favourite writers. She is so right about so many things.

    So, you shared your bakery haul with Simon did you??? Can he corroborate...?

    I wouldn't judge you if you didn't ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete