Trees and snow….
… and children wearing colourful clothes
are great photo shots!
Are you curious about my January plans/manifestos? Did they manifest?
- yes, I did complete my Yoga Challenge. I actually did 22 days-in-a-row of practice, then took a one day break, and then picked it up again. Awesome! The beauty of yoga is that there's a practice for any type of mood that you are in (and any length for that matter).
- I wrote my January letter. You know who you are ;)
- I read my book of the month: The Imposter Bride by Nancy Richler.
- Soup on Sundays: most Sundays we had soup.
- Winter Family Manifesto:
- Skate on the canal and on a local rink. Check!
- Winter Walk. Check! (our trusty Sugarbush Trail)
- Cultural Event. Check! We have a subscription to Kinderconcerts (3-8 years old) at the NAC [National Art Centre]. This month, the show was about Mozart. Margot's favourite instrument was the violin.
(this video was taken in October)
A fresh month. The shortest month. Here's what I have planned:
- Family Manifesto: stays the same.
- 28 days Meditation Challenge: 10-15 minutes every night before I go to bed. Doable.
- Continue my daily yoga practice.
- A new book to be read.
- A new letter to be written.
Here's a funny video of Margot. She was "reading" a theatre season brochure. "Casse Noisette" is The Nutcracker. "J'ai pas fini" = I am not finished. Her reference to MNM is her nickname for her and Noa. Yes, she wears her bathing suit around the house. And yes, those knives behind her are sharp (didn't even realize that while I was filming her). Good luck trying to understand her story! enjoy!
Well done on packing so much into one month! I need book reviews and soup recipes please :) We have soup most weeks - though not always on the same day, you are so organized!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Margot - proving what a little star she is yet again. I could see her as a theatre director...
Much love,
I know who I am xxx