Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Montessori - part 1

Since starting preschool, I have noticed the following behaviour in Margot:

-no more "accidents" at home.
-generally in a fabulous mood.
-likes to roll up little blankets.
-wants to help out more.
-washes her hands frequently.
-often counts (not always in order).
-much more concentrated on a task.
-sometimes mentions that her name is "Margot avec un "T"" [Margot with a "T"].  (That's because there's another Margot in her class, without a T. I know! What are the odds?]
-sings a lot.
-likes to "write".
-loves using scissors and tape.






Fun!


2 comments:

  1. Generally in a fabulous mood - well that's just marvellous. So glad she's enjoying herself. I used to think that 3 was too early to start school (I didn't start until I was 5) but I don't think kids were stimulated anywhere near as much or as early as they are now and by 3 they need school.

    A lovely idea for a post :)

    xxx

    p.s. When she's older she can says she's Margot with a T, like gin ;) Well that's what I'd say. Matilda will forever be Matilda without an H in France.

    p.p.s. Love her little performance - encore Margot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list, and especially love Margot's song. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete