Which brings me to friendships.
I value my lovely true friends. I feel comfortable sharing my joys and woes with them. I look forward to our dates and our hang-outs. I care about their lives and their stories; their struggles and their successes.
I love celebrating their birthdays and mailing them presents. I love sending them random cards.
Thank you my friends. You know who you are. I am very grateful to have you adding spark to my life!
I couldn't have said it better myself, I feel exactly the same way, which is no doubt why you are one of my truest loveliest friends. Miss you so much and already counting down the days until next summer. Just thinking about finally seeing you again makes me want to jump up and down and cry at the same time. Much love to you my Jen xxx
ReplyDeleteI feel so very lucky to call you my friend. Your warm, funny, loving presence is a blessing in my life. I can't wait to do the "twist" together this weekend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteJust caught your lovely post - such a welcome message at the end of a hectic day.
ReplyDeleteHope you make it back out to the Pacific some time in the fall, it would be wonderful to catch up.
Sabrina