Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring!

I have been quite slack in posting anything about spring since our winter seemed everlasting this year. Is spring here to stay or is it just a tease?

Verdict: It's almost my birthday which means that spring is here to stay.

Spring: such a short season. It creeps in and then suddenly pouf! it disappears and makes way to full-fledge overbearing summer. Spring is muddy lawns, splotches of dirty snow, buds on trees, warm sun, cool air. It's fresh and alive!

Spring in mid-March in NYC

Spring Khouri-Parham Family Manifesto:
-Nature walks - twice a month
-Museum/Cultural outings - twice a month
-Daily hugs


1 comment:

  1. I love that your family has a manifesto. You are not so much a family as a republic! Spring is really short here too We go from freezing cold (southern France freezing, not Canada freezing...) to blasting heat in the space of about a month. But I love that month in between! Bxxx

    ReplyDelete