For someone who likes to keep track of her life through writing (diary, yoga practices, agenda, book reviews, inspirational thoughts, "to do" lists) and who believes in handwritten letters, this song speaks to me!
À vous de la découvrir!
I couldn't find a way to put a link to the song and there are no youtube clips of it. You'll have to do with Margot's dancing and my iPod stereo.
*La chanson j'écris de Koxie
**I found a link to the lyrics if you wish to follow along: http://www.paroles-musique.com/imprim.php?id=124733
LOL! Looks like the little sprite likes barrettes in her hair now :) It is a darn catchy song. I found myself bopping about in my chair by the end of the video!
ReplyDeleteShe's the one who wanted to put all those barrettes in her hair. She's quite unpredictable, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteGreat song. Writing is such a simple act, but she brilliantly captures the myriad of reasons and emotions caught up in that act.
ReplyDeleteAnd Margot is quite the star as well xxx