Saturday, June 2, 2012

Moments


It's June. I began my blog on June 1st last year.
Here are a few random pics of the last few weeks/days.


If only my students knew who was marking their final exams...



Our new hired lil' lady:
(yes, she's "painting" the deck with water)


Here's a good way to spend a summer evening (pre-bedtime):




The Oasis Apple Juice poster girl in action:



Once you get the hang of it, sliding is fun!



A dragonfly said "hello" while on our hike last weekend: 



Showing Margot that when we throw a twig into the stream, it appears on the other side. We're watching for it!



Father and daughter looking for fish. And yes, there was tons!!!



Dressage competition at the Equestrian Park. An event in which I had no clue what was going on, but it was a fun and interesting (and free) outing on a sunny Sunday morning. Margot was more interested in the dogs in the audience.


3 comments:

  1. Happy One Year Blogiversay! Like the new profile photo. M&O spend hours watching the fish in the pond in our local park. Endlessly fascinating. Oh, and I'm with Margot when it comes to dogs and horses ;) xxxx
    p.s. I recognise some of those clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she's using her quilt ! (and hip sizes are similar - next time I''ll sew up two pairs ad send one your way! )

    ReplyDelete