Monday, March 26, 2012

Let Them Eat Honey! (and spaghetti)





6 comments:

  1. This girl is ready for a Roman Holiday! Good job putting away that pasta Margot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there's a noodle in her hair. And in the video, I actually understood "Encore même" ! So cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spaghettti in hair, we've all been there Margot. I go there most days. And I have never thought to eat honey from a spoon, the old "Nutella lollipop" is very popular over here, maybe we should try it with honey... thanks for the tip ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I rewatch this video, I notice how much I'm pestering the poor child with continuous questions... something to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I don't think you were pestering her. It's hardly oppressive to ask her what she wants in the hope that she articulates it somehow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen you are such a good mama!! Encore mam!

    ReplyDelete