Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A New Three Year Old


Margot is 3 which means that...
She can hop, skip , jump and walk backwards.
She can eat ice cream.
She can sing in groceries store.



Waking up to balloons!

Do not disturb: an artist at work.


Works of art which include: un gros éléphant, un gros lion, un gros canard, une baleine

This kitchen keeps Margot out of trouble for many hours.

 Strawberry Shortcake

Check out my new haircut!

3 comments:

  1. In no particular order I love:

    - the strawberry shortcake, yum!
    - the new haircut
    - the gorgeously smily 3-year-old
    - the beautiful artwork

    How I wish we could celebrate these special occasions together, we'll have to have one long party next summer, with at least a cake a day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday Margot! How cool to be three :-)
    Love Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bex's idea of a cake a day! Joyous!

    I would like to commission a piece of art from Margot. Second row, first two pieces particularly speak to me :)

    Can't wait to see you in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete